- Australian Leader – Wild Horizon’s Huw Kingston will be leading the tour in 2017
- Italian Team – we work with a fantastic team over in Italy who help with the tour and find the best places to eat and drink!
- Wild Horizons cycle jersey for the tour
- Transfers:(1) Rome Airport to hotel in Rome (2) Romagna to Venice (3) Venice to Cortina
- 2 nights Bed & Breakfast in Rome
- 9 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast in 2-3 Star Hotels and Agriturismo during Stage 1 of Tour (Rome to Romagna). Lunch, Snacks, drinks, fruit etc during ride days
- 1 night Bed & Breakfast in Venice
- 2 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast in Cortina
- 6 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast in 2-3 Star Hotels and Agriturismo during Stage 2 of Tour (Cortina to Riva). Lunch, Snacks, drinks, fruit etc during ride days
- Minibus support vehicle with driver for tour.
What’s not Included
- International Flights to/from Italy
- Lunches in Rome,Venice and Cortina
- Dinner in Venice
- Transfers from Riva to Airport for return flights*
- Travel & Medical Insurance
* We have left this out as it will very much depend on where people are flying from and when as it is expected some people may extend their trip. We can advise on or organize airport transfers from Riva del Garda to Milan Airports or elsewhere. Riva is also only 20km from the main Italian train network.