“Great route, brilliant group, seamless logistics and fun all the way. An astounding mountain bike holiday by any measure. I’m already clearing the diary for next year!” Mark, Barcelona
- Australian Leader – Wild Horizon’s Huw Kingston and Trent Moore will again be leading the tour in 2019
- Italian Team – we work with a fantastic team over in Italy who help with the tour, drive the minivan and ensure we find the best places to eat and drink!
- Biking the Boot cycle jersey for the tour
- Transfers:(1) Brisighella in Romagna to Venice (2) Venice to Cortina
- 1 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast in Rome hotel
- 10 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast in 2-3 Star Hotels and Agriturismo during Stage 1 of Tour (Rome to Romagna). Lunch, Snacks, drinks, fruit etc during ride days
- 1 night Bed & Breakfast in Venice
- 2 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast in Cortina
- 6 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast in 2-3 Star Hotels during Stage 2 of Tour (Cortina to Riva). Lunch, Snacks, drinks, fruit etc during ride days
- Minibus support vehicle with driver for tour.
What’s not Included
- International Flights to/from Italy
- Transfer from airport in Rome to hotel
- Transfers from Riva to airport for return flights*
- Lunches in Rome,Venice and Cortina
- Dinner in Venice
- Travel & Medical Insurance
* We can advise on or organize airport transfers from airport in Rome or from Riva del Garda to Milan Airports or elsewhere. Riva is also only 20km from the main Italian train network.