We are not running the MTB as an event in 2013. It has been replaced by an awesome small group Mountains to Beach Tour. See here for details
Sunday 3 March to Friday 8 March 2013
Imagine a week of mountain biking, a week of racing, that will take you from the highest mountains in Australia, across snowgum lined plains, down along rainforest lined creeks and out to finish with your wheels in the sand and surf. Snaking singletrack, 'wind through the helmet' downhills, challenging uphills and some of the most varied scenery you could want.
Join us for the 2013 Mountains To Beach and come on a journey where entrants, solo or pairs, will ride some 380km from Thredbo in the Snowy Mountains of NSW to Narooma on the South Coast of NSW.
The majority of the riding will be in race stages that will test the full range of mountain biking skills - uphill, downhill, cross country, marathon, riding under lights. Whilst timed race stages will range in length up to 100km, there will also be a number of non timed, non race cruising stages along the way.
- Ride just under 400km on a range of superb tracks and trails
- Take the challenge of the race and enjoy the journey
- Stay in a range of accommodation from ‘sheer looxury’ to camping
- Test your range of mountain biking skills
- Win yourself some great prizes and giveaways